Cedar Roots Cultivation Facility, Ware, MA
We developed full MEP designs and engineered fire protection and fire alarm systems for an indoor 10,000-square-foot space that will maximize cultivation while minimizing energy use. Part of a 60,000-square-foot building, the indoor facility features:
- Heating and cooling systems that maintain optimal temperatures and humidity levels.
- Water collection systems that reuse water and capture rainwater.
- Intelligent lighting systems that replicate and control the sunlight spectrum.
- Air filtration and circulation systems to control heat buildup from lighting systems and eliminate exhaust odors.
- Irrigation system designed in conjunction with a nutrient management system to maximize the production yield of the cannabis plants.
- Controlled environment management by room designed to maintain the specific nutrients, lights, air circulation, humidity, and temperature requirements for the different growing chambers.
Fire Alarm and Life Safety