Syska Hennessy Promotes Nine Professionals to Associate Principal
New York, NY — Syska Hennessy Group, the international engineering firm, has promoted nine professionals across six offices to the position of associate principal.
The professionals are:
- James Carrigan, associate practice area director, fire/life safety (New York)
- Alex Engelman, PE, CEM, LEED AP, associate practice area director, lead electrical engineer
- (New York)
- Mike Falkenstern, CEA, CxAP, LEED AP BD+C, associate practice area director, commissioning (New York)
- Josh Fluecke, PE, LEED AP, electrical systems design (Chicago)
- Niki Fox, PE, LEED AP, associate practice area director, commercial infrastructure and broadcast media (New York)
- George Hachem, PE, LEED AP, associate practice area director, national life sciences (Raleigh)
- Sean Marcel, PE, associate managing director (San Diego)
- Kevin Meyer, PE, electrical consulting (Jacksonville)
- Alex Myers, LEED AP, mechanical systems (Charlotte, NC)
“Syska is a management-owned firm, which is one of the keys to our success,” says co-president Cyrus Izzo. “Associate principals are rising leaders in the ownership structure.”
Co-president Gary Brennen adds: “We just celebrated Syska’s 90th anniversary. These associate principals will play an important role in positioning us for the next 90 years.”
Syska Hennessy Group is a leading global engineering firm that specializes in full-service MEP, information and communication technology, architectural lighting, vertical transportation, and commissioning. With more than 500 professionals across 18 offices, we provide a full range of engineering services for projects of every size and budget. Since 1928, Syska has been designing smarter, safer, and more efficient buildings by integrating essential systems that respond and adapt to a changing world.