Diversity and Inclusion
Syska Hennessy Group strives to promote and foster a collaborative workspace rooted in respect and powered by authenticity. We embrace an environment that is committed to embedding diversity and equality into the core of our business and culture.
By harnessing the strength of diversity, we integrate the best minds of our community to create innovation through every unique professional.
We are also a proponent for Minority Owned Business Enterprises (MBEs), Women-Owned Business Enterprises (WBEs) and small businesses. Whenever practicable, good faith efforts are made to achieve – and exceed – our subcontracting goals utilizing tools including:
- Department of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
- Department of Defense small business directories
- National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED)
- Regional minority purchasing councils and business directories
- SB/DB/WOB trade associations
- SBA’s Pro-Net service
- Syska’s in-house database of pre-qualified SB, SDB and WOB firms
At Syska, everyone can bring their authentic self to work; that our different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are what are valued and respected. This speaks to our culture.
Great buildings are designed by people with different skills, ideas, and cultural backgrounds. Diversity = strength.