Syska Welcomes Robin Mosley, PE, LEED AP as Orange County’s Site Leader
Robin Mosley, PE, LEED AP is Syska Hennessy’s new site leader for the Orange County office, and is responsible for supporting clients and growing business throughout the Southern California region.
With 20 years of experience as a mechanical engineer, Robin Mosley has a diverse portfolio of experience in higher education, healthcare, commercial, hospitality and science and technology projects. His project contributions range from senior engineer and project manager to discipline review engineer and energy modeling expert.
Robin’s recent significant projects include:
- TOVA Hotel, Palm Springs, CA
- Hoag Healthcare, CA
- Harvey Mudd Drinkward Residence Hall, Claremont, CA
- SDSU Engineering Interdisciplinary Building, San Diego, CA
- Chapman University Center for Science and Technology, Orange County, CA
- luxury high-rise American Copper Buildings, New York, NY
- Parish Art Museum, Watermill, NY
- WESTMED medical group, NY
- Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art, New Academic and Science Lab Building, New York, NY
- Yale New Residential Colleges, New Haven, CT
Robin is a sustainability guru who loves to integrate innovative design approaches and driving technical excellence on projects. He enjoys connecting with clients and partners and collaboratively creating great projects! He lives with his wife and three children in Orange County, is an avid golfer and enjoys cycling.